Hi there Rowan Class,
Keep up the wonderful work you are doing!
Simple, fun activities for kids, from newborn to five (logo link)
- Draw a picture diary each day and write a sentence.
- Design and make a structure from recycled materials.
- Go on a treasure hunt around the house/garden to find different shapes.
- Practise recognising and writing numbers to 20
- Practise adding and subtracting to 10
- Recognise and name 2D and 3D shapes
- Practise your Phonics here
Schoolreaders, who provide free volunteers to listen to children read they have arranged for some volunteers to do reading videos instead.
The ravenous beast is hungry; he’s hungry, hungry, hungry. But is he the hungriest animal of all! Reading age: 5+
If one is a snail and two is a person, we must be counting by feet! Reading age: 3+
A book about the power of sharing. George says the cardboard house is his and no one else can share it. Reading age: 5+
Optional activities to accompany each story can be found here