We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational class teacher to take responsibility for a class on a full time basis from September 2022. This is a great opportunity for a talented teacher to join our very effective teaching team in our popular, high performing village school.
Job Title: Class Teacher (Full Time)
Location: Gretton Primary Academy, Corby
The successful candidate will have consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils, be creative and passionate about inspiring a love of learning in children and be an excellent practitioner. The year group and curriculum responsibility will depend on the expertise and experience of the candidate. You will be working with the supportive, innovative and high-performing Brooke Weston Multi Academy Trust, who are committed to ensuring that pupils at Gretton Primary School receive an outstanding education.
We are looking for a teacher who will have:
• A record of good to outstanding classroom practice with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
• A commitment to providing creative and inspirational learning opportunities for pupils.
• A caring and responsive attitude to children’s needs.
• A commitment to working as part of a mutually supportive team.
• A commitment to school improvement with a passion for securing the highest quality learning for all.
• A desire to develop professionally and a willingness to share best practice with colleagues.
• A good sense of humour and lots of energy!
In return, we can offer:
• A vibrant and successful school with the drive and determination to ensure that all our pupils reach their full potential
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children who are keen and ready to learn
• An outstanding staff team who are friendly, supportive and dedicated to their jobs
• Experienced Teaching Assistants across the school.
• Protected PPA time and consideration for staff well-being
• A real sense of school community, with supportive parents and experienced and motivated governors
• Access to professional development opportunities in school and through the Brooke Weston Teaching School and the BWT Primary Training Hub.
• Access to PIXL training and resources which keeps us at the forefront of National Initiatives and shared practice from hundreds of primary schools across the country.
• A super learning environment both indoors and outdoors.
• A free school lunch every day.
If you would like to speak to the Principal prior to applying please contact Mrs Jane MacDonald via email to arrange a convenient time. email@example.com